Tuesday, February 26, 2013

contemplation

So I read day 2 and have been thinking about it a lot. Its titled "you are not an accident" 
I really connected to a statement on page 23 "Many children are unplanned by their parents, but they are not  unplanned by God. I find this so eye opening in so many ways. I reflect upon my life as a mother at such a young age. I have always said God gave me Nalani to save my life. I never looked at why my life needed to be saved. Maybe it was to help others, even if its just with a smile and kind word. I have always known that the small things mean so much  more then doing nothing at all. I know that there are people that have touched my heart, i hope that there are people out there that I have and will touch in the way they may need it at that minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment